I would like to update my Dx4win version 7.01 with the most recent list of QSL
Managers. Were can I find the latest file on the web with instructions.

Thanks and regards, Irwin
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Dec 26 12:05:52 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed Dec 26 12:06:57 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL Managers

On 12/26/2007 8:29 AM, Irwin Darack wrote:

> I would like to update my Dx4win version 7.01 with the most recent list of
> QSL Managers. Were can I find the latest file on the web with instructions.

http://dx4win.ad1c.us - QSL managers are part of the country file.

Or from the DX4WIN site:

        http://www.dx4win.com/

Click on the "downloads" link the left.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Dec 26 14:05:24 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ON4AOI)
Date: Wed Dec 26 14:06:34 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] PROBLEMS with STATES and  COUNTIES in dx4win log

Hi All,

I fixed my log with my daily backups but from a Date before
I added FJ ( I know I added FJ correct without any error ).

BUT WHEN THE LOG WAS NOT CORRECT (WAS and COUNTY problem)
I NOTICED THE FOLLOWING ERROR.

Looking to my total I saw that there were 339 DXCC ???
and it should have been 338.

My guess is that or I was to quick and dxcc ?ZZZ not completed etc?
got in by mistake or something else caused this behavior.

Deleting ZZZ doesn?t correct the missing states and counties.

So for All those that are interested or having the problems like some
Of us do pse check if your current DXCC = 338 when FJ is added.
If it is higher you have the ZZZ country and should delete it.

I will call Paul later and ask him about it.

Only one thing left to say is -- BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP -- Daily
Then you can correct problems without to much work.
There are free remote backup sites, I use Mozy Remote Backup
Only for DX4WIN (free space is upto 2Gb) and Norton Ghost is scheduled
3 times a day in different directories.

GUY ON4AOI