At 06:03 PM 2/14/2007, K2DBK - David wrote:

>I think it defaults (or always) searches for "date greater than or
>equal to" the date in the QSL date field, so putting something like
>01/01/1902 in there should catch all.

Yes, that works.

Search for QSL Date "01/01/1902" and Cnfm "N"
The date can be any date earlier than the first QSO you want to find.

*** This may depend on the setting of one of your preferences.
File -> Preferences and click on QSO tab.
Under Searching -> QSO Date, make sure it's set to "Greater Equal".

Thanks David and Kostas.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us