I wonder if anyone can help

I wish to start my DXCC count from scratch to enable me to monitor my
progress for the coming year.

I think the best way to achieve this would be to start a new log and
this will give me the correct "worked" info via the Country window and
allow me to track my progress through the year. Once the year is up I
can then merge the log into my main log.

The problem that I have is that I would like to retain my "notes for
this call" info from my main log to enable me to get access to the name
information for people I have worked previously. Does anyone know if
this info is available from outside the main DXL log file? I have looked
and can't find this info in any of the directories for dx4win.

Alternatively is there a way to access an independent names file to
enable this info to be displayed on the fly.

I have looked into using "groups" on my main log however I can't see a
way of resetting the country window to display the status for just one
group to enable to see what I have worked during the year.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jan G0iVZ