I have just started to change from 7.02.to 7.03.

I do not upgrade per se - I install 7.03 in parallel with 7.02, copy all
relevant files over, make sure everything agrees, save what I want, and
delete the rest.

As yet, no changeover.

But, I have one problem!

7.02 recognises CY0AA as Sable for me, but 7.03 simply will not - the
net result is that I show one less country confirmed in 7.03, than I do
in 7.02, with exactly the same log in both versions. And yes. I checked
that the QSO is actually still in both.

Can anyone advise what the problem may be? And a fix.

Never ever had an upgrade problem prior to this one. Still using XP, and
in no hurry to change.

Thanks.

Ernie
Ernie Walls VK3FM