--- Mike Kirchoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a fix for the "glitch" in DX4WIN that causes the program to shut
> down when I hit "F3" in order to bring up data from "HAMCALL" and "GOLIST"
> in the "CALLSIGN/MGR LOOKUP" window?  It does not happen most of the
> time....just when I haven't saved recently.

Hi Mike,

I've never heard of this before, and I use F3 a lot.  But I've always used RAC,
not Hamcall.  I wonder if there's a bug with the way DX4WIN is interacting with
the hamcall .DLL.

I guess the only work-around is to save your log before using F3.

Now that I think about it, I do remember something about one of the lookups
returning too much data and causing problems for DX4WIN.  I wonder if that was
Hamcall?  I think Paul said that he embiggened some buffer as a work-around,
but the problem might re-occur in the future.

Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us