On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:59 AM, TG9AJR Juan Munoz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I just installed ver 7.04 using Windows Vista and when try to create a new
> log:
> File -> New
> The enter some QSO´s and try to save the new created log it gives me
> the following error:
>
> ERROR
> An exception occured!
> Cannot creat file "C:\program files\dx7w704\save\tg9ajr.dxl".
> Access Denied

See ON4AOI's page for information on using DX4WIN on Vista -
http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4win.shtml
Vista doesn't allow normal users to write to anything in c:\Program
Files\ so you'll probably need to change the DX4WIN shortcut to run it
as an administrator.
    -Rick
--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA