OK since from DX.  Dan KI6X

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alan Zack
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] US Calls QSL Cards

Bill,
What are your feelings towards American Hams mailing you cards they picked
up from DX radio clubs?  When ever I go to the Philippines I bring back
cards from their PARA (their ARRL) and other hams.  These are all DU cards
with a few of my /DU1 or /DU6 mixed in.  I sort them by call area them mail
them to the call area QSL mgr such as yourself.  I will be going there in a
couple of weeks and anticipate bringing back another stack of cards for USA
hams.  I realize not all hams will have a SASE or cash account for receiving
these cards but that is their loss.
73
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired Aviation Chief
Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired U.S. Coast Guard, Always Ready,
Always There Every hour, Every day, Around the Clock and Around the World
SEMPER PARATUS http://www.geocities.com/k7acz http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net http://www.comm-one.org
http://patriotfiles.org/CoastiesRule.htm
http://images.military.com/Video/050617_CGClip.wmv