Are you in expert mode ?

Guy ON4AOI

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Namens N0KK, Kirk
Verzonden: woensdag 30 juli 2008 8:06
Aan: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: [Dx4win] LOG Window/Selection and Edit Group names

For a long time I've been asked to get my logs onto Lotw.

So now I have begun process....here is where I am at.

My log consists of QSO's from 5 calls I have held over 30 years.
QSO's from 3 of these calls I will import to Lotw.

Here is where I'm stuck. All QSO's have been logged as group #0 (Default
I guess) If I do a search in a given DATE range I can pull out the QSOs
from each CALL. But if I'm seeing this right I need to EDIT the GROUP
NAME from #0 to say a call sign?

On my LOG Window/Filter tab....The Selection and Edit Group Names
functions are GRAYED out..can not be chosen.

How do I search then mark the given QSO's for each of the 3 calls I want
to upload to Lotw? Independently of one another?

Kirk, N0KK

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

6:43

Checked by AVG.
17:26