signed to be sent via Buro Mel - SM0MPV -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
För Garry Shapiro Skickat: den 7 september 2008 20:40 Till: Stefano Cipriani Kopia: ":PAUL"@kbcomms.demon.co.uk; dx4win@mailman.qth.net Ämne: Re: [Dx4win] Sorting of QSL labels As Microsoft is fond of saying, I think that might be a "feature". I have not got the manual in front of me, but is it not true that if one prints labels with Buro selected, the labels are sorted by manager's country, if a manager is entered? This makes it easier for the sorters at ARRL when you send a big shipment of cards. It seems to me this was the case in ver. 7.03, which I have heavily used this summer. Am I wrong? I do not have enough QSO's in the queue to check right now. Garry, NI6T Stefano Cipriani wrote:
Hi Mel,

I found the same problem!

I hope that Paul is working to fix it.

73

Steve, I0MWI

Message: 2

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:43:55 +0200

From: "Claes \"Mel\" Carneheim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [Dx4win] Sorting of QSL labels

To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

I am using version 7.04.04 and have problem printing QSL card i right

order.

I have yicked Print QSL manager and Print group. Cards with QSL

managers are

sorted by the stations country not the managers. In earlier versions the

card was sorted the right way.

Have I missed something?

Mel - SM0MPV

Claes "Mel" Carneheim

Sagovägen 3

182 47 Enebyberg

SWEDEN

_____

Sponsor:

VOGLIA DI VACANZE ? * A Riccione i Family Hotels sono gli alberghi

specializzati per le vacanze dei bambini

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8233&d=7-9

_____
Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
226 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/lsv> idag!