Initially I could not open up the help file after launching the program from the "Start" menu icon. I found that going into the directory containing the program and double clicked on the Dx4win.chm file to launch it. After the help file launched, I closed it out. I then tried to launch DX4WIN from the directory and found that the help file would work. I later tried launching DX4WIN from the "Start" menu and found that the help file worked fine. Seemed that it needed to be launched the first time and then worked after that. Wierd! I have no explanation why this worked, but it worked for me.

DE W0AW, Gary