Hi
Another option is :
Once you have selected your QSOs, do a print with the right mouse click, and select "preview". There you can see which page your QSO i on, and, if so you wish, print only that page(s).
73
Paul F6EXV

Michael C. Goode wrote:

I was wanting to see if I could print a list of the last two days QSO's. When I go to the "print" menu it asks for me to specify what range of pages I want to print. How do I know what page a QSO is on? The log numbers QSO's, could it possibly mean what QSO numbers rather than pages when it asks for a range? (like an old logging program I had) There is no "page" option in the logbook fields menu.

Thanks,
Mike/N9Ns