When I call up a Current Countries Summary in the "Reports" window there is one column I don't understand.

I get columns called; Worked - Label - QSL Mailed - Confirmed - Submit - Checked - Totals - CnfTotal.

The only columns with any numbers at this time are "Worked", "QSL Mailed" and "Totals".  The "Totals" column always shows the sum of the "Worked" and  "QSL Mailed" columns.  For instance in the MIX row  "Worked" shows 225 and "QSL Mailed" shows 4...so the "Totals" shows 229.  So what is the significance of this "Totals" column?  I can add up numbers if I wanted to, but why would I want to know the total of the other columns?  What am I missing (don't answer a few brain cells, I know that :)  )

73/DX/Mike/N9NS