Hi Hamad,

If you want to break your QSL print job into smaller lots for safety a
better way is to use the range option when you go to print.  This gives you
a lot more control of the size of each print job and the ability to recover
with less wastage if the printer jambs or something.

First rule; make a backup before you start.

Second: Don't ever say yes to changing the print flags until you are
completely satisfied you have all your cards printed.

Example: say you have 2000 cards to print, you can break this up into 20
lots of 100, use ranges 1-100, 101-200 etc.  Write these out on paper before
you start so you can cross them off as each is completed.

Don't ever say yes to changing the print flags until you are completely
satisfied you have all your cards printed.

If your printer breaks down during a print you can do that range again, but
first print to screen and scroll through to find the last good label
printed, then make a note of the page number and make a new range to
complete all after that page to the end of the current range to paper.  This
works very well when printing direct on cards as each page is one card so
you get very little wastage if you printer fails during a print.

If you don't change the print flags you can resume printing at any time if
you keep a record of where you left off.

I hope that helps and makes sense.

73 John ZL1BYZ.