No. D4W requires polling and 1ms is impossible... an Icom radio cannot
respond that quickly. About 500ms - 1000 ms seems to be ideal for most
Icoms. Older radios should be even slower. Also I notice that there are
issues with invalid data being picked up by the band-map if C-IV
transceive is on. You must turn it off.

Perhaps one day Paul will support asynchronous updates with Icom
allowing the use of C-IV transceive... but for now we have to poll. With
Async communications, bandmap updates could be much quicker... though
I'm not really sure why it's important.

Mel, VE2DC