I raised this issue several years ago and got a nasty rejection from the DX4WIN
email support.  Soured me on DX4WIN for years.  In my opinion it is programming
not worthy of a commercial product.  The BandMap and moving the last used
cluster to the top of the list are improvements.  Starting the cluster in
DX4WIN is a chore that shouldn't have remained for so many years.  Apparently
the DX cluster facility in DX4WIN is a very low priority.

There are free DX Cluster programs available with more features and a better
interface.  And yes, I do use other programs for the DX Cluster.

Bert N8NN