From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of W9RPM
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 15:41 PM
To: DX4WIN
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN.MAS2

Hey, I am trying to ad this file, and I am not getting it to stick. I must
be doing something dumb with it. I believe I am following the directions in
the help file, but something isn't working. Thanks from Brain Dead here.  73

John W9RPM
EMAIL: j...@w9rpm.com
WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
DX and CONTEST CLUB: http://www.w9idx.com/