Milos,

I think (I'm guessing) that it has to do with the number notation.

When you start a filter, and do not want to enter a value for the
frequency, the field shows up as 0.0 and is therefore ignored. This also
means you cannot search for the value 0.0 either, but that is another
problem.

When your international setup is for the period as the separator, the F8
works fine. When it is a comma (in your case I guess) the 0,0 is not
seen as zero and becomes part of the search value(s) making the search fail.

Another thing todo!

--73, Paul, KK4HD