I just downloaded 8.03 to replace 7.07.  I am having a small problem.
When trying to use the CW keyboard, hitting any key or macro, keys the rig
with a solid carrier/tone.  The only way to turn it off is to shut down my
K3 or go into the CW menu, hit Settings, then Tune, then Off.   Needless to
say I didn't have that problem with 7.07.  "All" settings are the same.  The
only thing I did differently was to put 8.03 into C:\Amateur Radio\dx4w803
instead of C:\dx4w803.   Before 7.07, all my DX4WIN versions were in the
Amateur Radio\ folder, but directions said to put 7.07 in C:\.  I am sure
there was a reason for this.  I have loaded 8.03 into C:\ and also it is
still in C:\ Amateur Radio\dx4w803.  Can I just copy all the files from C:\
Amateur Radio\dx4w803 into C:\dx4w803 or must I import all the stuff into it
from 7.07?

     I also attempted to start LPT Driver so that when I use my Top Ten
Devices, that it will work.  I right clicked on the file and then hit enter
but I don't think it did anything.  When I rebooted, a message came up
telling me to use that LPT file.  I said okay and it disappeared.  God knows
if I have it working.  Anybody know how I can tell if it is indeed working?

     I did not get the error code upon starting the program(still using XP
Prof), so did not try that Microsoft DLL thing.  I assume that I don't have
to worry about that.  Not being a good computer operator, the instructions
from Paul on that DLL thing about sending it to the browser etc. made no
sense to me at all.  Any help on these items will be very much appreciated.

Thanks & 73,
Dusty - K3WC