You just need to change the prefix of the QSO in question. It will
automatically update the tables.

However, there has been a lot of discussion about this issue. You might
check the archives. What matters for DXCC is whether the ARRL will
recognize the card as Serbian or Bosnian, not what is actually on the
card. There is a lot of confusion about prefixes in the area during that
time... after all, there was a territorial dispute.

Jim (AD1C) would be the expert here...