From: Garry Shapiro <ga...@ni6t.com>
To: dx4win Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Mon, Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN F2 Key

  F2 confirms the QSO on 8.04 here. But it should work on 8.03 as well.
Check File/Preferences/F2 Key to see if you are set to what you want.

Garry, NI6T

On 9/20/2010 7:49 AM, n...@aol.com wrote:

>   Just a quick question....
>
> Running version 5.xx for years it sure was nice to hit the F2 key to confirm
contacts. I've been running version 8.03 now for awhile but get frustrated that
the F2 key does not confirm the contact anymore. Is it a bug in this version?

> In the latest version out (8.04) I think, Does the F2 key confirm the
> contacts
again or am I missing something fairly easy here? It gets to be a pain to go to
the confirm field and select "Y" then click on "save changes?".