Fred,

 I would create a group within your log for you new QTH.  Just go to Filter,
 Selection and create a new Group Filter.  That way you can see all the
 contacts with a given call that you made prior to AZ as well as from your
 new QTH.  This is especially handy if you keep the Same Call and Logbook
 windows open when using DX4WIN.  The Same Call window shows the group name
 for every contact.  You can rename groups to make them easier to recall.
 Just to go Filter, Edit Group Names.  You might want to name the new group
 Arizona.  You can make the AZ group your default group by selecting its
 group number by going to File, Preference and QSO.  See group in upper
right
 corner.

 You will find that the group functions within DX4WIN are very powerful and
 easy to use.  Others may know of other ways to use and refer to groups.

 Dave, N4QS