I have been and continue to be perplexed by the fact that voice
announcements of packet spots are intermittent.

I have Preferences | Packet 1 set as follows:

Warning messages        Ignore
Audio/Voice                     Band/Call
DX Alerts                       New Award Band
Callsign Alert          <blank>

This should give me a voice announcement for any Priority 1/2/3 spot.

I get very few Priority 1/2 spots, but lots of Priority 3 (New Band) spots, and
they do show up as red background/white letters.  However, not in all cases
do I get a voice announcement.  The audio part is intermittent.

Is there some other setting I can look into, or perhaps there are some "rules
in the code" running that block certain voice announcements.  I'd like to get
this working 100%.

73 - Dave N3RD