On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Larry Alkoff <labrad...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I recently updated Dx4win to 8.04 and found the following mysterious
> errors when I examine the "Needed Countries" listing.

Do you have the latest country file? Remember that 8.04 ships with an
old country file, the one that was available at the time of first
release.

Are those calls associated with the correct entity?

Are the DXCC flag(s) set to Invalid?

If you look at the Country window, does it say that the countries are CONFIRMED?

Are you doing a DXCC needed listing for MIXED only, or did you select
a particular band and/or mode?  If you are doing a CW need listing,
remember that that award started 01/01/1975

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us