On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Jeffrey Pawlan <jpaw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I tried doing this within Reports...Award Flags....Change Award Flags...
> DXCC Mixed, Band and Mode.....Action = Submitted -> Checked
> but for each and every possible combination the number 0 always appears and
> dx4win will not allow me to change that.

The award flags don't work that way.

The only way to mark confirmed  QSOs as Submitted or Checked is to do
a DXCC Submission.

>  Reports...Award Flags....Change Award Flags

This can only do one of two things.

1.  Change one award flag type to another (i.e. Submitted to Checked)

2.  Clear award flags.

Please read this application note from top to bottom, then read it again:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/dxcc.htm

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us