Do you put the city name in the QTH field (Ex. Los Angeles) .. while also
populating the STATE field with the state abbreviation?

Do you put the city name in the QTH field along with the state (Ex. Los
Angeles,CA)?

If you aren't using DX4WIN v8.??, what field, and what form/convention, do you
put the city name in?

I'm taking a stab at County Hunting and don't want to have to go through my log
and look up each county, by "hand", using the city name and state in the QSO.

I'm thinking of writing a program that would look at an ADIF file and update
the CNTY field.  For this reason, I was wanting to know of any conventions that
might already be in use.

Does anyone else have interest in using such a program, if I write it?

Thanks,
Lee  N7NU