Hi, I need some help and info.  I know this is  an old problem for most
I use DX4win 5.03. I just installed, installed 5.03 & copied my newer save
files to new computer.
I had a tower with xp and LPT ports and serial ports. I used a home made
cable we made for CT (with the transister) to key from LPT port to radio
keyer
Now with the new laptop, I of course neither ports.

So I get errors "packet failed to open", and more important "could not open
CW driver".
So how do I set this up to send CW from DX4win via program keyboard?

Also I use CT for contesting CW, (and some phone) so I will also like to set
CT up to work also.

I would say I need a USB port work around?
I have DX4win program loaded and up to date.

BTW when I started DX4win the preference window had no info in it, so I
merged the ini file, and I was shocked it actually loaded all my info in
blink of eye! What a blessing, that was. 2 days customizing the new laptop
and not finished yet!

Tnx 73 de Bernie/WO2N.>