From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of WO2N
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 6:57 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] win7 & dx4win

So now I load my 5.3 version into Win 7, and I have no cw driver, or help
file!
Is this because I have no lpt port, (and serial, cause packet fails also) or
am I missing that funny file for cw?

The help feature I believe I have to work around with download patch from
Microsoft, then change micros, for explorer to work normal.

Anyone experience these problems and  can recommend fix?

73, de Bernie/WO2N.>