On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:28 PM, cw...@juno.com <cw...@juno.com> wrote:
> OK, I'm not sure if this is a DX4WIN problem or a LOTW problem.  I have
> uploaded my ST0R QSO TWICE and it does not show in my LOTW log.  I checked
> the ADIF file and it is there.

You'll need to look at the LoTW site to see what's happening with your upload.

Log in to LoTW, then click on "Your Account" and "Your Activity".
You'll see a list of uploads - assuming that your ST0R upload was the
most recent, look at what shows from the "Result" link from the
upload. That'll tell you what LoTW did with the log you're trying to
upload.
73,
    -Rick

--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA