From: Fred - NA2U <cw...@juno.com>
Subject: [Dx4win] LOTWREPORT - NOT FOUND
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 7:43 PM

OK.  I downloaded my confirmed report from LOTW and imported into DX4WIN.  I
got a message that this -notfound file had been written.  I'm afraid I don't
know what to do with it.  I looked at a couple of the QSOs on the report and
looked them up in LOTW and DX4WIN.  They appear to be confirmed in both places
(showing LOTW CNFM) so I don't understand why they are showing on this report
and what, if anything, I need to do with this information.  I did not find this
addressed on Jim's DX4WIN uber-wonder page of info.

Running v8.04 on Vista OS.

73 from the desert and thanks in advance,

Fred/NA2U
"Wretched excess is just barely enough."