I'm using DX4WIN v8.04 with Pro III and microham USB III interface.  I have
successfully operated PSK31 before with this setup.  This morning I tried again
and it appears that I'm receiving OK but the rig, while it shows the red
transmit light is on, does not seem to be transmitting.  I have made no
configuration changes of which I'm aware but for now no PSK31.

I have unsuccessfully searched the web for info and I'm coming up empty.  Any
ideas on what I can check to get this going again?

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
"Wretched excess is just barely enough."