I am having difficulty replying to the post via the list.
It wants to use Microsoft Outlook...
Therefore, I have opted to remove the digest method for now.
Maybe I can reply once I receive the emails into my yahoo service.

OK about the TQ8 file. Thanks for reminding me.

Here is what I was going to send as a response.

<<<  Sure pick on the new guy :)
I did a search:
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=LoTW+State&l=dx4win@mailman.qth.net
and found many clamoring for statehood!

I,m the new guy on the block.
Maybe someone can properly advise DX4WIN users the proper way to use TQ8 files.

Should probably be a LoTW pre-requisite prior to uploading.

Also, on the DX4WIN website there are several ways to save ADIF to DX4WIN.
Guess that could be a spot for keying errors:(    >>>

TNX es 73,
Rick -N8XI