-----Mensagem original-----
De: Larry Gauthier (K8UT) [mailto:k...@charter.net]
Enviada em: sábado, 14 de abril de 2012 10:19
Para: py5eg; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Assunto: Re: [Dx4win] IC 7800 WITH DX4WIN

Oms,

I also use DX4Win with a 7800, and when operating split my transmit frequency
(SUB VFO) is recorded in the DX4Win "FREQ" field and my receive frequency (MAIN
VFO) is recorded in the "Notes for the QSO" field. With the  >File >Preferences
>Radio definition set for the radio with version 2.30 of the Icom microcode,
the MAIN and SUB VFOs flicker every two seconds (the default polling rate of
DX4Win), because the software selects SUB, reads the SUB frequency and mode,
then re-selects MAIN.

>"difficult to have the sub VFO capturing... "
What type of problem are you having?
Is the log showing incorrect frequencies or modes?

As a test:
1. Open >Radio >Set Frequency
2. Press the <F9> key so that DX4Win begins constant (2 second) polling of the
radio 3. Watch the frequencies in the Set Frequency window If the VFO
frequencies "jump around", then your CI-V packets between radio-and-PC are
getting corrupted. Something is wrong with your CIV bus.

Hope this helps,

-larry (K8UT)