Hi Eric,

1.  I also use 5160 labels with no problems. On the PRINT QSL LABELS edit
widow I use the drop down list to select 5160 labels and that automatically
sets up the sizing and select Arial for my callsign and body fonts. I also
unclick the COMMERCIAL block. DX4WIN remembers these settings and I never
have to change it before I print the next labels.

2. I do not know of any way to print 2 groups names. I have never tried it.
It would seem there would not be enough room to do so on the label. Maybe
someone else can help with this one.

3. I have never had this problem. I currently use an Epson Work Force 500
printer but before that used a HP psc 2175 and never saw this happen.

4. When you open the PRINT QSL LABELS there is a box named MISSING LABELS.
Place the number of missing labels in this box. For example: At the end of
your last print run you only used 6 labels on the last page of your labels.
You would then place the number 6 in the MISSING LABELS box and your next
print run will start printing at label 7. If I have used almost all the
labels on a page on my next print run I will insert the paper in the printer
so the last leftover label now becomes label number 1 (does that make sense?
I know what I mean and hope I am stating it correctly)

5. One thing to remember. I don't know what version of DX4WIN you are using.
I am using ver 8.05 and what I stated above has been true for my previous
versions also BUT with 8.05 I have to change the basic settings in the main
print window each time I open it. Every time I close the print window and
reopen it, it defaults to having the PRINT QSL MANAGER block unchecked and
the PRINT VIA MANAGER, PRINT METHOD, & PRINT GROUPS checked. I DO NOT want
to print the method labels so I must uncheck this selection. I DO want to
print the QSL MANAGER labels so I must place a check in this block. On
previous versions DX4WIN would remember these choices and each time I
printed labels I did not have to make any changes. With ver 8.05 I must
reset these basic selections before every print job. I hope this is fixed
with the next version to how it was before.

Just for info, my personal preferences for labels are to go to the CALLSIGN
FONT box and double click on the font. This opens a second window where I
select ARIAL for the font, BOLD, color RED, size 11 for the callsign and OK.
Then I double click on the BODY FONT block and select ARIAL, BOLD, black for
COLOR and 9 for size. I also select the USE LINES option in this window too
so each QSO is in its own line/block. I uncheck the Commercial option since
if I leave it selected I don't have room on the label to print what I want.
Using these settings the callsign (and via the managers call if a manager is
used) is printed in Red along the top and I get 3 lines of QSO's per label
with Pse QSL (or Tnx QSL), My group name (example 2012 ARRL DX), and 73
along the bottom of the label.

One more thing that should be obvious but may not be is BEFORE every print
run I click the PRINT button then select PREVIEW instead of PRINTER. This
shows me exactly how my page of labels will look before I hit printer. You
have to click on the maximize button to open the label page all the way. If
everything looks good then print, otherwise go back and make corrections. A
correction I have to make the most is the address does not fit properly on
the label. I have to go back to the QSL MANAGER window, hit CTL + E, and
adjust the way the address is situated in the address window. Most of the
time one line of the address is too long and I have to shorten it or make it
into two lines. Sometimes a line on the address label will run off onto the
label to the right of it. For example, 4U1ITU's address first line is
INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR RADIO CLUB. That is too long for my label and it will
run off the edge when I print. So I place INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR on the first
line and RADIO CLUB on the second line.

Hope this is helpful.
Hope you have your power back on there.

73, Alan, K7ACZ