On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Robert Garceau <rgarc...@snet.net> wrote:

> I must be missing something.
>
> I have uploaded over 73,000 QSO to LOTW and have 26,451 QSL records.
>
> However, I only have 184 mix WPX. For that many QSL records, I would have
> expected a ton of unique call signs.

The Logbook of the World system is busy processing QSLs for WPX. What most
people are seeing is just QSLs received in the last few months.
Here's the message about this on the LoTW home page:

"LoTW is now displaying a WPX Award table in each user account under the
tab Awards.  Over the next couple of days users will see the numbers in the
tables go up as the system continues to process log data that is already in
the system.  Some users already see the fully populated prefix tables.
Watch the news here and we will announce when the data processing is
complete."

So, stand by until they say that log processing is completed. I'm only
showing one WPX QSL at the moment.
73,
    -Rick
--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA