From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Evert Bakker (PA2KW)
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:03 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DX-Cluster

Hello all,

I'm a new user of DX4WIN.

I hope this programm will meet my requirements in logging and track & trace
DXCC's (awards, Paper/LOTW QSL-ing) in combination with a dx-cluster.

After trying to set-up the dx-cluster a question came up. Is it possible to
select and save a preferred dx-cluster and auto-connect to it after starting
up DX4WIN?

I couldn't find it.

73's, Evert PA2KW