Hi Alan,
You cannot upload any files for IOTA awards unless you have
participated in the IOTA contest and submitted an cabrillo file for
participating in the contest. Then you can use that file to add the
new island you worked and that have been accepted as an valid contact
in the contest to your IOTA account. This is possible first when the
logs have been checked.

The change from submitted to checked
If you go in under the report heading in the top menu of the QSO
window and click on the Award flags button you can in the Award field
select IOTA mixed and in the Action field select Submitted -> Checked.
Then all contacts you have labeled with a S in the IOTA column and the
mixed field will be converted to a C for checked.

Good luck in the chasing of IOTAs
Mel - SM0MPV
8S0C - Contest Call

73 de Mel - SM0MPV