Tnx Jim, I thought it was the new release. Tnx agn.
Ed
KG4W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Ed Hughes" <k...@comcast.net>
Cc: "DX4WIN Reflector" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Release notes for DX4WIN.CTY #120

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Ed Hughes <k...@comcast.net> wrote:

I just ran the "updater", which I assume updates the DX4WIN.CTY file.
Prior to running updater, I determined That I had qsos with PR0R
(1992-1993). The release notes say that starting 01 October 1982,
PR0R is Fernando de Noronha. My qsos with PR0R still show Brazil.

Also, the notes say that
a.. AH0U starting 12 September 2012 is United States of America,
a.. K in CQ Zone 3.
a.. When I attempt to log AH0U it maps to Mariana Islands

Thanks, Ed.  First of all, this was just an announcement of
preliminary release notes, not the release itself.  See the top of
this page for the current release version:

  http://www.country-files.com/dx4win/

I confirmed, just last night in fact, that PP0R in 1992 and 1994 was
Santa Catarina Island, IOTA SA-025, which counts only as Brazil, so
that will be changed before the file is released.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us