Hi Bob,

The easiest answer is to export your current log as an ADIF file and
import the ADIF file into DX4WIN. However, it is depending on how you
would like your logbook in DX4WIN to work. If you are working from
different QTHs or if you have different callsigns you may consider
using the group feature as been suggested by Kostas in another thread
above. Then you can combined all calls and QTHs for statistics, DXCC
and other diplomas.

I suggest that you start with a small portion of your log to see how
it works and if the result is satifactory.

73 de Mel - SM0MPV
8S0C - Contest Call

2013/3/5 Robert Crawford <bob...@eastlink.ca>:
>  Greetings...
>
> I am considering import of  Amateur Radio Log Database - WB2DND - as this
> current log has started to give me troubles, like mainly no printing
> abilities from any platform or request....So...
> Would appreciate any and all comments re this import to DX4WIN ...
> Any references to satisfactory completion/or problems  of input....
> Details if any re the filters needed and useage...
>
> Sorry for a lot of requests, but hope help is nearby,
> Thanks
> Bob VE1REC

73 de Mel - SM0MPV
8S0C - Contest Call