I am using Avery type 5160 labels. DX4WIN 8.05.
Printer is a HP photosmart 7900 series.
3 QSL's have been selected
I hit "Print QSL labels"
Print via manager is selected
QSL method - tried ALL & DIRECT
Then, Edit - Then Preview
It shows the heading and 3 QSO's on the label
With lines and no commercial
(the lines appear to extend past the right
end of the label, but do not show that way
on the printed label).

Problem:  only two QSO's are printed on the label
And the third QSO is on a separate label.

I used to do this and have another line with 73 etc
de K3WC on the bottom and it all fit on the label

PREFERENCES - tried Rep/Lab at 10 & 8
and no Messages.

I have read all 5000 pages in the help file on
QSL printing and cannot see/understand where
my problem lies.

Any help sure would be appreciated
73,
Dusty - K3WC           k3wc at Verizon dot net