From: Hal Kennedy [mailto:hal...@comcast.net]
Sent: woensdag 21 augustus 2013 16:41
To: Gerben A.Menting - PG5M
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Log for second callsign

Thanks Gerban,

I have gotten this far.  I cant seem to label groups 1 and 2, but as long as
they are numbered I can always figure that out later.  As a stand along
long, I found it troubling that the callsign in "preferences" was not the
old callsign but locked down to the new one.
I suppose in the end this does not matter.

Thanks for the help & 73
Hal N4GG & WA4BTC