Go to Preferences>QSO and change the frequencies in the CW cut-off.

But this weekend is not typical. You will find SSB stations operating in the CW section of the band, especially on 40m. So, your CW cut-off for 40m may be set as 7040. But there will be SSB operation below that this weekend.

73, Ian G4IIY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Teixeira" <xx9...@gmail.com>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 6:17 AM
Subject: [Dx4win] Cluster Spots

Perhaps I've wrongly configurated my preferences..
I receive DX spots marked (red or green) in lower part of bands (speccially
10,15,20 and 40 m) as CW spots when they are in reality SSB ones.
How can I configurate DX4Win Version 8.05 to correct this and receive those
spots marked correctly ?
Thanks
Luis,CT4NH

--