I think you can do what Guy requests. You connect to one cluster in the Packet window and the other in the RTTY window. I sometimes do so.

73, Ian G4IIY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Guy" <n7un....@gmail.com>
Cc: "DX4WIN Reflector" <DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Two telnet sessions....

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Guy <n7un....@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to pull spots from two different clusters via telnet/tcpip.  One
site is the normal DXcluster, the second site is a SOTA-spots only cluster.

The goal would be to integrate them into the same spot window and two
color-tag the SOTA spots to distinguish them from the DXcluster spots.

Is this possible in DX4Win?  I know of folks doing this with Logger32.

You can't do it directly in DX4WIN.  You could use the CC User program
by VE7CC to merge the spots and feed them into DX4WIN.  Create a
primary CC User instance connected to your normal DX Cluster node.
Connect DX4WIN to this instance via the "Local" telnet node.  Create a
secondary CC User instance connected to the SOTA cluster.
Unfortunately, there is no way to color-code the spots in DX4WIN.

See:  http://www.ve7cc.net/#Linking

What is the Telnet address etc. of the SOTA-only cluster node?

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us