Jim,

I missed what you said you were the other day when we worked for ARRL Cent. QP
due to splatter.  Please repeat for me.

TNX for all you do for us, 73,    Bob K8BL  AM/VE

From: Tod <t...@k0to.us>
To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2014 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Membership list for ARRL Centennial Challenge

Jim:

Good idea. While you are at it, it would be nice to know how guys like me are
supposed to send our "point value" to folks,

I happen to be the only ARRL Director Emeritus but also one of the several ARRL
Honorary VP's.

If don't use the Director Emeritus label then no one will get that title for
their collection. On the other hand, as I recall the point value for an
Honorary VP was higher so if I use the Emeritus title it will cost people
points.

73, Tod, K0TO

Sent from my iPad air