I have released version 6.2 of ADIF to DX4WIN, you can download it from here:

   http://dx4win.ad1c.us/adif2dxq/

There are a number of bug fixes in this release. This doesn't mean I
didn't create new ones.  One of my goals was to merge the code base
with this program so most of the QSO party maintenance could be done
in one place.

   http://software.ad1c.us/ADIF_County/

Here are the release notes:

Ver 6.2 - 27 May 2014
    Feature: added OK DX RTTY, SAC and CQ-M contests
    Feature: added state QSO parties: AR, HI, LA, MD, MS, NE, NJ, ND,
OK, OR, SC, VT, WV
    Feature: PA QSO Party converts ARRL section to US state for
in-state participants
    Feature: multiple logs can be converted in same session (no need
to restart program)
    Bug fix: crash converting CW Ops Mini-CWT log file
    Bug fix: transfer of CQ zone from WriteLog in VOLTA RTTY contest
    Bug fix: transfer of Name in TARA Grid Dip contest
    Bug fix: transfer of serial number in PA QSO Party
    Bug fix: transfer of notes from ADIF "NOTES" field to QSO Notes field
    Bug fix: transfer of comments from ADIF "COMMENT" field to QSO Notes field
    Bug fix: didn't always choose correct Name/QTH field when writing
DX4WIN8 output
    Bug fix: when writing DX4WIN6 format, ADIF log with FREQ_RX field
but no FREQ field could crash program
    Bug fix: missing space between Rx frequency and SerNr
    Bug fix: when checking the state in NAQP, "not a US state" message
printed wrong (possibly non-existent) ADIF field
    Change: New ADIF parser (may introduce new bugs, or help identify
old ones (like the above)
    Change: only write unique callsigns (name/QTH) to .DXN file

Please let me know if you have any problems with the program or documentation.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us