Luis,

In my setup the actual info shown in the CALLSIGN/MANAGER LOOKUP window comes
from the RAC/Flying Horse CD data. I installed the RAC program to C:\program
files\Radio Amateur Call Book (Actually the RAC install setup did it when I ran
the RAC install program). In the EXT DATA setup window the very top slot has a
drop down menu. The second item is: Flying Horse CDRom. Next to that is a slot
to show where the Flying Horse CD info is located (C:\program files\Radio
Amateur Call book in my case).

I can open the RAC window from my desktop anytime with no interaction with
DX4WIN. But when using DX4WIN the RAC info is also available directly to the
CALLSIGN/MANAGER LOOKUP window.

So what happens is the address from the RAC CD is shown in the CALLSIGN/MANAGER
LOOKUP window. But then if I click on the callsign as I explained before the
QRZ.COM page will open for additional info. I find that qrz.com has better more
up to date info than the RAC.

I also have the GOLIST installed on my C: drive so I also get QSL info from
C:\GOLIST\GOWIN32.DLL.

One more point. Right click anyplace inside the CALLSIGN/MANAGER LOOKUP window.
A menu will open up. Be sure that there is a check (tick mark) besides
AUTOMATIC UPDATE so the window will track the call currently in the main
logging window. Otherwise it stays stuck on the last callsign that was entered.
I think having AUTOMATIC UPDATE selected is the default but it won't hurt to
check.

Good luck

Alan, K7ACZ

We have had QSO's in 1999 (as K6ACZ) and 2009.

I have been to Lisbon and Fatima. Very nice. And I greatly enjoy Mateus wine.