If you filter your log for LOTW=Y after importing the new report you should see the total number of LoTW confirmations you have. You'll undoubtedly find the number of confirmations shown in your log doesn't match the number reported by the LoTW web site. DX4WIN will not set the LoTW confirmation flag for QSOs where certain details in the LoTW record don't match those in your log. These QSOs will be marked with an X in the notfound report. I see this problem mostly if there is a mismatch between the county in the log and the county that appears in the LoTW record. This usually happens for mobile or portable stations operating outside of their home county in QSO parties. I've also seen it happen when the station worked has moved to a different state but hasn't obtained a new LoTW certificate that reflects the change of QTH.

DX4WIN will assume a county and/or state from a previous QSO with a given station and populate the QSO record with that if you didn't explicitly enter different information when you logged the QSO in question. If the information in the LoTW record doesn't match that in the QSO record you'll get the error and the program won't set the LoTW confirmation flag.

The easiest way to fix this is usually just to manually set the LoTW confirmation flag. At the bottom of the notfound window you'll see a list of QSOs in the log that are considered to be near matches. Find the one with the matching time and date that you need to fix and then double click it. You'll be prompted to confirm a search date range; select the date of the QSO and the log file will open that record. Usually, you'll have the correct info in your log, so you can just manually set the LoTW confirm flag and save the log with the modified record. If you're really interested in the county or state for award purposes and know the LoTW info is wrong you should contact the station and have him re-submit the record with the corrected data. Unfortunately, this means he needs to create a new LoTW certificate for the changed QTH. You might have better luck just getting a paper QSL if you really need credit for the QSO.

73...
Randy, W8FN