From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Hugh
Phillips K7XM
Sent: 16 February 2015 23:34
To: John Holmes
Cc: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Spot Window

John, Thanks for your reply! No I've check everything, they are no where to
be found.
Funny thing is, originally it was on a computer in the Radio shack, now it's
a problem on my main computer in my office.
I'm going completely nuts as to what is happening. I use a good anti virus
program, ESET. It running a scan, nothing is found.
I have tried reinstalling a new fresh Dx4win with the same results.
Only the log is on the screen.
I am completely lost as to what is going on.

Thanks for your reply!

At 12:40 PM 2/16/2015, you wrote:
>Hugh,
>Could those windows be minimized? I have found that when they are
>minimized they will appear at the bottom left corner of my screen. They
>should be somewhere on your screen, maybe hidden under other windows.
>Hope you find the answer.
>73,
>
>John W9ILY
>Metro DX Club
>Get the new WUST award from the Metro DX Club
>http://www.metrodxclub.com/wust_award.htm

>This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net Please help support this email
>list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html

-----