On 18-Mar-15 9:53 AM, bob wrote:
I set modified in preferences to zero. So that's fixed as before.
But I swear when doing QSL's it was always F8 enter call F2 then F8 enter call F2
Then select print QSL's in SEQ. What am I doing wrong.
There are no filters.
I even hit ALT-s after each one.

Well, when you press F2, does the Label field in the QSO data window change from N to Y? This would be good to know. If you don't see that, make sure you're in Expert mode, then F5 until you can see it.

If not, then pressing F2 is not set to change it, possibly because your DX4Win.ini file got hosed up. You say you set the F2 in preferences to "Mark for printing a label". Open the DX4Win.ini with a text editor and check to see that the flag called "F_F2_Label" is set to 1 and not 0.

You can also go to QSLs -> Set QSL Label Flag and see if this makes any difference (i.e. change Label to Y).

And finally, when you go to print, do you select Print QSL Labels or Print Labels in Sequence? Try both and see if there is a difference. I never use Sequence so I can't help you there...

Good luck.

WA7AA