I think that’s not a bad idea if there is anyone on the list skilled in the art to support this code like Log4OM or N1MM for the ? revenue it might generate...

Dennis, k0eoo

-----Original Message----- From: wosborn...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 11:51 AM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Future of DX4WIN

HI All,

Maybe, if Paul is not in position to update the program, we on this list
could buy access to the source code and arrange to move it forward as a
not for profit operation. The details could be tricky to work out but it
seems feasible if Paul is interested, and if we can make it good enough
to again attract new users who would pay to join this project. I have
something like N1MM but with a paid programer(s) involved.

Thanks,

William Osborne--K5ZQ

270-205-9565

wosborn...@gmail.com