My 2cents,

I have been a user of DX4Win for many years, too many to count.  If there is
such a outcry for a new version or regular maintenance updates, then I suggest
that some of you that want this to happen is to pool your money, buy the source
code, start your own software company and continue on with new versions and
upgrades/updates.
Otherwise move on to another logging program. 73's Ed
w...@ymail.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/W1ZZ

     On Sunday, October 18, 2015 8:21 PM, billriches <bill.ric...@verizon.net>